Kill String Algae NOW!
Your algae in your pond is growing out of control and its’ a making you crazy right?! Time to kick it up a notch! Many ponds seem to struggle with algae growing out of control, it’s on the waterfalls,growing in the pond, stuck to rocks, it’s a nightmare. You scoop it, you treat it, you constantly fight it but never feel like you are winning the battle.
The IonGen can change all that for you and make your pond maintenance experience much more enjoyable. If you really want to experience low maintenance and an enjoyable relaxing pond lifestyle the IonGen may be just what you need!
The IonGen™ System G2 Electronic Algae Controller allows you to spend your time relaxing next to your water feature instead of trying to maintain it! The IonGen™ effectively kills algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals and is designed with a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion producing probe helping to control algae throughout the entire water feature.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps to control unsightly algae without the use of liquid chemicals
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 per month in electrical costs)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons depending on the ionization level it is operated at, volume of water in the pond, and the water conditions you are trying to control
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe fittings, probe holder, copper test kit, alkalinity test kit and owner’s manual
How does the Aquascape IonGen™ System G2 Help Control String Algae?
The Aquascape IonGen™ System releases a calculated mixture of copper ions into the path of fl owing water. The IonGen™ Control Panel sends signals that slowly dissolve the replaceable probe. The ions produced by the probe treat the water and reduce string algae, as well as drastically reduce maintenance and the need for liquid pond chemicals.
|IonGen™ Pond Application|
|Option 1: Probe can be installed directly into the water feature plumbing
Option 2: Probe can be placed in an area with good water circulation